Sunday, November 24, 2013

Monkey see, monkey do......

Good afternoon!

As I'm typing this post up (that was promised for Friday >.<), I am sitting very high up on a mountain with an amazing view. It's colder than anything I've ever experienced, and I'm loving it!

Ok, so, Friday's mani was inspired by a pic that had been posted to Zoya's fan page. It was fairly simple to recreate and very pretty, very festive. It was just two of Zoya's colors, Claudine and Tomoko. Claudine was the base color, which I used at a single coat followed by Seche.  I wanted cleaner lines than I could create freehand, so I used Scotch tape to create Tomoko tips.








It is my personal belief that both colors made the other appear more gold than they really are, because neither of them alone look this gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment