Monday, November 11, 2013

Dream a little dream....

Good evening!

For Halloween, Zoya ran a BOGO free polish/shipping for just about everyone with an account; you just had to click the link, sit through a little animated thing, and log into your account to get the code. It was an awesome deal, and I managed to get in on it. For my deal, I picked Dream and Mosheen, and I certainly don't regret it :)

I knew I wanted Dream when I first her. Blue jelly base loaded with holo glitter? Yes, please! Dream is just like last year's holiday trio, Blaze, Aurora, and Storm. Yes, I have blue holos, but not like Dream. She is unique.

My mani was done with done 2 coats with a coat of the Qtica Extending Topcoat, followed by OPI's Drip Dry Drops. I know the last pic is blurry, but you can really see the glitter like that.







No comments:

Post a Comment