Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Challenge #11- polka dots

Happy Pink Wednesday! A little late in posting, but I had a rather busy day xD This was a challenge that I could not just be happy with. The first attempt was an EPIC fail, the second was better but I had to redo my right hand because it came out horrible (I suck at using my left hand). I really should have just used my dotting tools for this one but oh, no. I wanted to stamp it...... Here's my final result.

I started with a base color, 2 coats, of Splash of Grenadine from Essie. I just love this color, it's so pretty. I let that dry with no topcoat.







For the stamping, I used BM plate 11 and Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear in Black Out. It didn't come out too bad, but I was so frustrated with this mani, I don't think I could have been real happy with it no matter what.






No comments:

Post a Comment