Saturday, June 16, 2012

Happy Saturday!

Good afternoon! I hope everyone is doing well and has some plans for the weekend, or at least for Father's Day :) Hubs and I plan on going to my parents for dinner, and that's about it. Hubs had to work today, so that killed anything for today lol.

For today's post, I'm showing you what I rocked yesterday. Yes, it features Shatter, so if you don't like that, feel free to skip it. I know not everyone likes it. I started with 2 coats of Aqua-delic from China Glaze and topped with SV. Once that was dry, I applied a thick coat of Super Bass from OPI and one last coat of SV. I love this Shatter. I've done a similiar mani with Super Bass and Fly, but I like this one as well.








That's it! Simple, easy, done!

Now, I'm gonna be adding some more stuff to my blog, like a tab for my foot and hand care routine as well some of my tips and tricks. I hope you find at least some of it useful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment