Monday, June 4, 2012

My first Ludurana!!

Good evening!

I hope everyone had a great weekend! Mine wasn't too bad. I went and got my hair, which it desperately needed since my little coloring fiasco back in March. It feels so nice to have my hair looking good again.

So, the weekend before last, I managed to get in on a special birthday offer from Llarowe. She was offering 49% off any one item in her shop. Right off the bat, I knew I wanted to get a multichrome. I ended up getting Ludurana Reluz, and received it by the end of the week.

I used this on my nails yesterday........... I was super happy with the color. Blown away. I was not happy with the formula. I was shocked at how runny it is, and how thin and sheer it is. I had read on another blog that she had achieved opacity in 2 coats....... Sorry, didn't happen for me. I needed three, and in some lighting, I swear I still some bald spots. That might have just been me, though. And, omg, is it stinky!! I was still smelling it hours later.

The color shifts in Reluz are amazing; you can see that in my pics. It's just the formula sucks xD The first pic is inside without a flash, the rest are outside in direct sunlight.













No comments:

Post a Comment