Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Tips on fire!!

Good morning everyone! I hope y'all are doing well this lovely Tuesday morning, and if not, I hope it gets better for you :)

So it seems I'm on a stamping kick lately. I've ordered a new stamper after Sunday's mani fail, I bought a set of Mash plates yesterday, and today's mani features more stamping. I also have a few more stamped manis planned for this week xD I think I have a problem lol.

Today's mani started with two very easy coats of Zoya Myrta. I just love this orange, it's just perfect for summer right now. I topped with SV and waited for it to dry.

For the stamping, I used two plates that have flame images and 3 different colors. The first image I used is on Bundle Monster plate BM08 and stamped that in yellow 2-3 times on each nail. I repeated that step but with orange. Both of those colors I used are Migi nail art pens. These are great because you use them are either a polish or a nail art pen. Here's what they look like.



Mine came as a set of four double sided pens. I really can't tell you how much they are, as they were a Christmas gift :)

For the last little bit of flames, I used Bundle Monster plate BM01 stamped in Zoya Sooki. Topped all with SV again and done. I'm quite proud of how this turned out.







No comments:

Post a Comment