Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Lillibet's Jubilee!

Goooood morning!!

Today is the Diamond Jubilee of Queen Elizabeth II, and in honor of this occasion, butter LONDON created polish by the name of Lillibet's Jubilee. Inspiration for the name apparently came from a childhood name used for the queen. I think it's adorable, personally :)

I managed to get in on a group order for this color when it was first released. You can order it directly from butter LONDON's website as it is readily available. I had only seen promo pics of this right when I ordered, but I wasn't disappointed at all with the color.

In my opinion, LJ is a silvery lilac, metallic polish. I'd also say it's a "cool neutral". Application was a breeze; I prolly could have gotten away with just one coat, it was the opaque, but I did two anyways. It is a very tame color for me, lol, but I like it. It's a nice change.

I did a little stamping on thumbs, the image was too big for my ring fingers, using Red Angel plate RA119 and Wet 'N Wild's Black Cream and little "gem". Everything was topped with SV.







No comments:

Post a Comment