Thursday, September 5, 2013

Cherries and fishnets!

Good morning!

Yesterday was a real pisser of a day, emotionally, so I was pretty exhausted and went to bed early without making this post lol. I actually really like how yesterday's mani turned, I just wish I could have gotten better wear out of it. Damned Essie >.>

So, this mani started with 3 coats of Essie's Splash of Grenadine. I adore this color, but hate hate hate that it chipped less than an hour after I got to work yesterday, after making it through showering and everything. I would dearly love to find this color in a different brand, since it seems Essies chip the fastest on me =\ Topped with Seche and let it dry a bit because my coats were a little thick.

My stamped images came from my Sugar Bubbles plate 002. The mesh like image was stamped in Sinful Colors Black on Black, the cherries in OPI's Lincoln Park After Dark. All topped with Seche :)







No comments:

Post a Comment