Sunday, September 29, 2013

Stamping Sunday

Good evening!

I hope everyone has enjoyed their last weekend of September :) As we go into the last three months of the year, I both look forward to and dread this time of year. I have a love/hate relationship with- I love going into fall/winter and everything that goes with it. However, the one thing I hate about it is ALL THE GOOD FOOD! It's my undoing :P Sadly, we've already started with fall food in the form of pumpkin lol.

Anyways! Today's Stamping Sunday theme called for ungirly nails, meaning no glitter, no bling, no pink, no Barbies or princesses, nothing like that. The first thing I thought of that was the furthest from girly were dragons. So, dragons it was!

My base color was two coats of OPI's Peace & Love & OPI from their fall collection. This is beautiful duochrome that shifts from purple to green, to grey in some lights. I topped it with Seche and cleaned up the mess I made of the skin around my nails. My stamped images were from Messy Mansion plate MM05 stamped in OPI's Every Month is Oktoberfest. I think maybe I should have used a bolder color, but I kinda like the subtleness of it.







No comments:

Post a Comment