Sunday, September 8, 2013

Stamping Sunday!

Good evening!

I've got today's Stamping Sunday challenge and Friday's textured mani that I had forgotten to get posted xD


Ok, today's SS challenge called for something glitzy glammy. A lot of different things come to mind when I think of glitz and glam, but one that stands out is peacocks, in particular peacock feathers. I personally love peacock feathers and have them scattered around my home :) So, it seemed I was set to that.

I started with 2 coats of China Glaze's Seaspray as my base. Seaspray is a pretty, dolphin like grey. I topped with Seche and let that dry a good while. I've got two sizes of peacock feather, single ones anyways, and went with the smaller one on Winstonia W108, stamped using China Glaze Jolly Holly. I added the "eye" using a dotting tool and Zoya Song. I also added some gold dots in China Glaze Midnight Kiss. As a final touch, I topped with Northern Lights.







Now, Friday's textured mani look featured OPI's Alcatraz...Rocks Liquid Sand. This is a gorgeous and unique color. In the bottle, it appears to purple with red flashes. On the nail, definitely grey with gold glitters. For my mani, I only needed 2 coats for it to look nice.

I know the first pic is blurry, but it really shows the gold sparkles in it that the other two pics don't show.







No comments:

Post a Comment