Friday, September 20, 2013

Texture Friday

Good evening!

Yay for me posting my themed mani on the correct day!! :D For once, I'm not too exhausted or lazy to not post lol, although I'm about ready to hit the sack. It's been a long week and I'm soooo glad it over.

So, today's textured mani features the one and only textured polish that I've picked up from Nicole from OPI, from the Gumdrop collection. One of the colors that I've not that hasn't been done much is black (and green, a nice green! That annoys me to no end.), at least sparkly ones like I prefer. I can name two, Zoya Dahlia and this one, A-Nise Treat.

A-Nise Treat is a black base with silver glitter in it. It dries to, as the collex name implies, to a gumdroppy finish. Formula is nice, I only need two coats for opacity, and like my other textured polishes, wear very well. I've got no chips as of this post, and I did this mani last night.

Now, if I could only find a green textured polish that I absolutely have to have..... *sigh*




No comments:

Post a Comment