Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Life got in the way.....

Good evening!

So, yeah, life's been getting in the way the last week and a half. My husband's been sick, and I've just had things going on, like jury duty, which sucked >.<

I have several manis, though, that I want to show, from last week to today, including two stamped manis :) Let's get started!

The first mani is one of the stamped one, using both new plates and new polishes. The base was a gradient using Zoya Kristen, Natty, and Sailor, which are all dusty blues. This is one mani where I should have stopped at the base, because it was beautiful. I wish I had a pic to show you. I topped it with Seche before I stamped it using my new plates from both Vivid Lacquer and MoYou. I made them comic book themed. I think I used Sinful Colors Black on Black, Sally Hansen Insta Dri in Quick Brick, and Wet 'N Wild French White, all topped again with Seche.







The next mani happens to be the other stamped mani. When I saw this particular plate, I knew it would be mine. It's nothing but butterflies! It's from MoYou. My mani turned out more spring like, but I loved. The base is Zoya Gie Gie and the stamped color is, I think, Sinful Colors Ardroise, topped with Seche. I did all ten fingers with different images. This plate was made for me :)













Friday's textured mani was two of my new Zoya Pixie Dusts, Nyx and Sunshine. I had originally passed on Nyx but regretted that, since all the swatches I saw were gorgeous. Sunshine is part of the new fall collection of Pixie Dusts. I would never have named this beautiful blue Sunshine, I really don't know what the Zoya fairies were thinking lol.






Monday, I wore another new to me polish, which is also the first of the brand to me, a england Ascalon. It's a subtle holo with a bit of duochromeness.





And, finally, today's mani! Over the weekend, I managed to find a brand new, not so thick and goopy bottle of OPI's Last Friday. Now, I've tried thinning my bottle, but can't seem to get it thin enough to use easily =\ So I grabbed this new bottle and ran lol. Just need to find a new bottle of Teenage Dream!

This mani started with 2 coats of OPI's Roadhouse Blues, followed by a coat of Last Friday Night, then Seche. Ring fingers were matted using OPI's Matte Topcoat.







So, there you have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment