Monday, September 2, 2013

Happy Labor Day!

Good evening and happy Labor Day to those in the States!

I've got today's mani and yesterday's Stamping Sunday challenge to show you all :) Today's mani was very simple but absolutely beautiful. I just wish my pics show that, happens when the sun hides itself.

I had managed to get in on a preorder for Colors by Llarowe's Michael Jackson tribute collection, Smooth Criminal. That's the one that really called me, although all the colors are gorgeous. Smooth Criminal is just amazing, from application to wear to just the color. The first pic I have is a bit blurry but it's the only one shows some of the holo.








Stamping Sunday's challenge called for tone on tone. I was torn on this one; normally, I would have done blue on blue, but I decided instead to do purple on purple. I started with 3 coats of OPI's Rumple's Wrigglin' as my base and topped with Seche. My stamped images came from Winstonia W-04, Vivid Lacquer VL 009, Betina B-16, and Apipila P.2 plates, stamped in Chanel Vendetta. The striping tape I used on the pinky fingers is also from Winstonia.






No comments:

Post a Comment