Friday, September 27, 2013

My current crush.....

Good evening!

It's Textured Friday!! I have a new Liquid Sand to show you tonight. It's a limited edition color from OPI, called My Current Crush. I found mine at CosmoProf, but I'm not entirely sure of it's availability in retail settings. This is how it comes packaged, the pic is not mine.


The base coat is pretty much useless for me, since I have that I like, so I basically paid retailed for the Liquid Sand xD

I didn't do a full mani with MCC, I used it as part of a tape mani. My base color was 2 coats of Louvre Me, Louvre Me Not. Now, these two polishes are incredibly similar in color; that's why I chose to use them together. I mean, MCC is really a LS version of LMLMN, aside from some silver sparkles.







No comments:

Post a Comment