Thursday, November 17, 2011

Challenge #15- delicate print

Good morning! Yes, I'm late for Pink Wednesday; I was just wiped out yesterday and didn't get to making the post. Seriously hope I'm not getting sick before Thanksgiving >.<

Anyways, I took this opportunity to try out two new pretties. This challenge called for a delicate print. No brainer, really, I did some stamping, but first I started with two coats of Zoya Star.

O.M.G. I can not even say how much I love this color. It is so similiar to my biggest lemming right now, OPI's Santiago Sangria, that I'm truly happy to use it in place of SS. It's a tad bit darker, but that's it. Star went on so nice and smooth, it's no wonder I love Zoya. Here's how it looks on me:







Isn't she pretty??? Easily one of new faves. Now, for the stamping, I used BM plates 5 and 16, and stamped them with Zoya Trixie. Yes, yes, I have a couple silvers I could have used, and no, I didn't need to get Trixie, but I did. Trixie is very similiar to OPI's Rinse Charming, but I haven't done side by side swatches to compare the two.





Close ups of middle and thumb nails:





Can't wait to try the other Zoya pretties I got!

No comments:

Post a Comment