Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Challenge #27- inspired by artwork

Good morning!

So yeah, inspired by artwork for today's challenge, lol. This is another one that stumped me. It took some Googling and brainstorming for me to settle on something. I got it narrowed down to Faberge eggs. Those beauties are really works of art, I just love to look at them. After that, it was just a matter of picking one I felt I could come close to, which was this one:



What I did for my nails isn't the exact same thing, but kinda close. It was all freehand, something which I need to work on more >.< Not bad, but not horrible either.

My base color for this was 2 coats of OPI's Birthday Babe. The crisscrossing was done using Stripe Easy in blue glitter (it has no name), and the red "jewels" are Orly's Rock-it.










Two more challenges left, and then it's time for Christmas manis!

No comments:

Post a Comment