Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Challenge #30- inspired by a tutorial

Good morning! I hope today finds you all doing well. I'm alright, enjoying the fall like weather we've so earned here. Hopefully, it sticks around for awhile lol.

Today's challenge, although the last on the last, is not the last one for me. It is, by far, perhaps the easiest and most fun one I've done yet. I've been seeing this look all year and had really wanted to try but just hadn't gotten around to it. I really couldn't believe how easy it was!

I chose to do newsprint nails for today. This is one of, like, two or three tuts I watched for this, but they all pretty much said the same thing. For my mani, I used 3 coats of Alpine Snow from OPI as my base color and let that dry without a topcoat. Then, I just followed the tuts and that was it! Super easy!







Not too bad for my first time, if I do say so!

No comments:

Post a Comment