Friday, November 11, 2011

Challenge #7- black and white nails

TGIF, everyone! And Happy Veteran's Day! Do your part and hug a vet today!

There's nothing more classic than black and white. It's always appropriate and classy, fashion forward and chic. There isn't a person in the world that can't wear black and white. In fact, aside from my nails, that's what I'm wearing today, lol.

For today's challenge, I wanted to use a color that I've had, but had yet to try: Color Club's Revvvolution. I got it and Fashion Addict a few months ago right after my fall to cheer myself up. I'm so glad I did, too. Revvvolution is the only black holo I own atm. I was completely amazed at how opaque it was on just the first coat! I used 2 coats for this mani, since I tend to miss spots. The first pic isn't great, it was nearly sunset when I took it yesterday.



Then I stamped on "diamonds" to the ring fingers using Konad Special Polish in white and BM plate 9, and topped it all with SV. The next pics don't show just how holo Revvvolution can be.






Imo, it has a good linear holo effect with scattered holo. That's just what I see, though. I love this holo, really wish I had tried it sooner!

No comments:

Post a Comment