Friday, November 4, 2011

Challenge #28- inspired by a flag

Happy TGIF!! I, for one, am glad it's Friday. For today, the challenge was to be inspired by a flag. This was practically a no brainer for me...... I'm Scottish on my dad's side, so I used the flag of Scotland. I kept this pretty simple but love how it turned out.

On my rings, I used 2 coats of Alpine Snow from OPI. The rest of my fingers got 2 coats of No Room for the Blues, also by OPI, then topped with SV since I was pretty much done with them.







Once the AS was dry, I cut Scotch tape into strips and made an X on the ring fingers. Then I painted over that with NRFTB and immediately removed the tape. I didn't want a glossy look, so I topped all my nails with Matte About You from Essie. Done!






No comments:

Post a Comment