Friday, October 19, 2012

Another pink holo and some swatches!

Good evening!

So, I made a liar of myself when I wore DS Signature. I said that it was the only pink holo I own, completely forgeting that while I was attending school, I found a holo at the nearby CosmoProf. I sure wasn't expecting to find to find like this, considering it isn't part of a current collection.

At first I was gonna pass on it; I had read reviews about the collection not being very holo. But I figured if wasn't, I still liked the color enough to want. I'm glad I did, since I've fallen in love with China Glaze Electra Magenta. The holo isn't as strong as my DS, but it's still noticeable in sunlight. I only needed 2 coats for opacity.






Now for some fun swatches! These are part of what I've picked up over the last 2 months. First up, Zoya Charisma. This was a gift to myself for graduation :) All I can say is wow! I had no idea that Charisma was a neon. Three coats, no topcoat was used for this swatch. Like all neons, it dries matte.





Next, is Zoya Robyn. I. Love. This. Color. It's the perfect sky blue creme. I needed 3 coats for my swatch, no topcoat.





Lastly, is Zoya Song. Again, I love this color. Song reminds me of a darker version of Zoya Tallulah. Only two coats for opacity, no topcoat.



No comments:

Post a Comment