Monday, October 1, 2012

Dupes, dupes, dupes!

Good morning!

For today's post, I bring to you a kind of part two to my previous post about mints; except I call these colors more seafoam than mint. That's more a matter of personal opinion, though :)

I offer up for comparison OPI's Mermaid's Tears, Zoya Wednesday, Sinful Colors' Mint Apple, and China Glaze's Aquadelic. In the bottle, you can see many similiarities.




They all have that same gorgeous, seafoam green that I just love. Mint Apple is the only shimmer, the others are cremes. Mermaid's Tears is more dusty, like the rest of the colors in that particular collection. Wednesday and Aquadelic are clean; as in, they're not dusty like MT.

On the nail, you can really see how different they are. The most surprising is Wednesday; that one dries much darker than it is in the bottle. I did 3 coats of each, no topcoat. Left to right: Mermaid's Tears, Wednesday, Mint Apple, and Aquadelic.




Top to bottom, same order.




Mermaid's Tears and Wednesday




Mint Apple and Aquadelic


1 comment: