Sunday, October 21, 2012

Stamping Sunday!

Good evening!

So, it's finally starting to feel like fall here in Florida! I have my windows all open up for the first time since early last spring :) It was absolutely beautiful today.

Today's Stamping Sunday theme was called simply Halloween. I combined my pink theme with that, and came up with my girly Halloween mani for today. I started with a pink gradient, which started with 2 coats of My Boyfriend Scales Walls from OPI as my base. For my gradient, I used Zoya Shelby and Reagan. It didn't come out quite as nice as I had hoped, but I think I applied a little too much polish to the sponge =\

Next, I stamped bats to all my fingers except the thumbs, which got a web and spider. I used Color Club's Revvvolution with Bundle Monster plate 13. Topped it all with SV.







No comments:

Post a Comment