Saturday, October 13, 2012

Glitter gradient!

Good evening one and all!

I figured I needed to get this post up before I called it an early night. Between the weather changing and my allergies reacting today, I am wiped. I hope you all are having a better weekend than me! :P

Tonight's post is actually yesterday's mani. It's been quite some time since I last glitterbombed my nails........ Like I need a reminder as to why I don't do it very often lol. It was the first time using the glitter from this year's BCA duo from OPI, You Glitter be Good to Me!

Instead of wearing it alone, which you could. I decided I wanted to a gradient with it and Crown Me Already! over I Think in Pink. This is definitely as case of where I should have stuck with just one xD Not only was it a pure bitch to clean up and remove, I think CMA washed out the rose gold colored glitter in YGBGTM. I think the overall mani come out pretty, I just wish that color had come throught more.







Yay for nonblurry, close up pics of glitter! But yeah, you see more the silver from CMA =\ Oh, well, there is plenty of time for me to use this again!

No comments:

Post a Comment