Sunday, October 14, 2012

Girly Halloween mani

Good evening!

Ok, so I know it's normally Stamping Sunday, but I didn't particularly care for the them that was chosen for this week's challenge. Instead, I chose something different.

I've seen quite a few other people showing off Halloween manis. While I'm still doing manis for BCA, I wanted to do something that tied in with Halloween too. Today's mani is that result. I started with 3 coats of Maybelline's Crushed Candy from their Color Show line. From what I understand, it's a dupe for butter LONDON's Disco Biscuit, but I don't have that to compare. Either way it's pretty. It's bright pink with a purple and fuschia shimmer. I cleaned up the excess and topped with SV.

Once that was dry, I pulled out my stamping stuff- Wet 'N Wild Black Creme and Shany plate SH02. I stamped a little black kitty onto each finger, topped SV again, and that was it.






No comments:

Post a Comment