Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Happy Pink Wednesday!

Good morning!

Lordy, it feels like it's been forever since I last did a Pink Wednesday mani, even though I know it's only been a month and a half. I'm still trying to get back into the swing of posting somewhat more regularly, so please bear with me :)

Not only is it Pink Wednesday, it's also the second mani I have done in keeping with Breast Cancer Awareness Month. It's nothing too fancy, but it is pretty and I like it.

When planning what I would I do for this month's theme, I made a whole list of ideas. Today's is prolly by far the easiest and most fun. Ombre manis seem to still be pretty popular, from what I've seen. Keeping with that trend, I did a pink ombre for today's mani. I think the hardest part was picking which 5 pinks I was going to use :P

Thumb to pinky: OPI Pink Friday- 3 coats, Zoya Shelby- 3 coats, OPI Shorts Story and Kiss Me on Tulips- 3 and 2 coats respectively, and Zoya Reagan- 2 coats. All topped with SV.







And that's it! A pretty simple mani for today! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment