Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Pink lightning!

Good evening!

So, I know I said in my last post I'd be posting on Sunday. It seems like forces were working against me being able to post Sunday's theme challenge. Finally, though, I was able to get the mani done yesterday, and here it is.

Sunday's Stamping Sunday challenge was called metallic madness. Keeping with that and BCA, I did a pink on pink stamped mani. I started with 3 coats of Pedal Faster Suzi! from OPI's Holland collection topped with SV. PFS is this foil-jelly cross that's hard to describe, but just pretty. For the stamped design, I used Bundle Monster plate 305 and Color Club's Hot Like Lava.

Now, for those of you in the US and near a Beall's Outlet, I suggest you check one out if you like Color Club. I've seen CC at 3 local Beall's Outlet in the last 2 weeks, and they were on clearance! Five dollars for the sets! That's how I was able to grab the Foiled set :)

Anyways, here are pics of the final mani.





No comments:

Post a Comment