Monday, October 15, 2012

Dupe Monday

Hello, hello!

As promised, I have some other colors up for dupe comparison today. They be OPI's Let Me Entertain You and Zoya's Alegra. In the bottle, they look exactly the same.




Both are pink jelly bases packed microglitter. I've worn LMEY quite a bit, since I got it first. Unfortunately, it's no longer available as it was part of a holiday collection two years ago. I kind of suspected that Alegra was a dupe for LMEY when I bought it, but I wasn't positive. Once I compared them, though, it was very clear they are.

On the nail, I applied 2 coats of LMEY and 3 of Alegra, no topcoat. Index and ring fingers are LMEY, Alegra middle and little fingers. They are exactly the same, except for formula. I actually like Alegra better because it applies nicer and isn't as rough feeling as LMEY.







No comments:

Post a Comment