Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Eyes and a ...... fail?

Good evening!

I have a couple of Halloween manis to show you, since I just wasn't able to post last night. I absolutely love how today's turned out..... yesterday's not so much =\

Today's mani was pretty simple, but pretty cool I think :) I can't believe I hadn't done it before now! All the colors I used for it are Zoya colors. The base was two coats of Raven. The eyes were created using dotting tools and Purity, Darcy, and Sooki. Sooki and Darcy were dotted over Purity so they would show up over Raven. Topped off with Seche.








Now, yesterday's mani was, in my opinion, one of those I should have stopped and left alone. I water marbled for the first time in months, and had better success with it than the last time. My base was one coat of Milani's White on the Spot. The colors I used to marble were Sinful Colors Amethyst, Wet 'N Wild's Black Creme, Sinful Colors Exotic Green, and Sally Hansen's Sun Kissed. Topped with Seche, and this is where I should have stopped.

But no, I had to stamp over it. I had the bright idea of trying to make it appear bubbly. So, I pulled out my Messy Mansion MM02 plate and stamped the bubbles in CND's Vinylux Cream Puff. Topped again with Seche. I don't hate the final result, but yeah, not what I was shooting for.





No comments:

Post a Comment