Thursday, October 24, 2013

The only good spider.....

Good evening!

If there is one thing I hate more than anything in the world, it's spiders x.x I've had too many bad close encounters for it to be otherwise. So, in my opinion, the only good spider is a dead one.......... or on my nails lol!

I know I mentioned earlier this week about a secret Halloween swap I took part in. I've shown you one of the polishes I received already; tonight I'm showing you another.

My wonderful secret pumpkin also happens to make and sell her own line of polish. You can check out her shop here. Miss Jody sent me two of her awesome polishes, one I'll be showing at a later time. For now, I'm going to gush about Spider Funk.

Spider Funk is pretty awesome. It's a slightly orange base packed with matte square glitters, fine red/orange and gold glitters and larger holo glitter. The base itself is a matte drying formula, which is just cool for me. I wore one of Spider Funk over 2 coats of Zoya Sharon. Instead of leaving it matte, I topped it with Seche.

Now, I'm pretty sure this good be worn alone, it just may take a few coats for opacity. I will tell that it's not as rough as I expected it to be. All I can say is that I love this :)






  

No comments:

Post a Comment