Sunday, October 27, 2013

Halloween nails!

Good evening!

Today's Stamping Sunday challenge was Halloween nails. If I had followed my set up, it would have instead been pink nails, but since this is the week of Halloween, I decided that I would do some kind of 'weeny nails the rest of the week. So here goes!

My base for this mani is comprised of all OPI colors and all one of each: Flit a Bit, Serving Up Sparkle, and Y'all Come Back, Ya Hear?. Yes, the base was a jelly sammich :) I actually really like how the base alone came out, but since it was for the stamping challenge, it wasn't meant to stay that way lol.

My stamped images came from Bundle Monster BM13, Mash-38, and Shany SH25 (just on the pinkies). Stamping colors were Pure Ice Silver Mercedes and Sinful Colors Black on Black. All topped with Seche.





No comments:

Post a Comment