Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Good evening and happy Halloween!

I hope everyone had a great time, whether it was out begging for candy with the kids, or partying down :) Me, I didn't do a thing and that's fine with me lol.

I did do a mani for today, though. Originally, I had planned a "blood" splatter mani, but I expanded on it a little. One of my favorite shows on TV right now is The Mentalist. The biggest villian on the show is a psychopath called Red John. Sooooooo, here goes lol.

My base started off with 2 coats of Zoya Purity. Then, using the Saran Wrap method, I "sponged" on OPI's My Boyfriend Scales Walls. That gave it a kind of dirty wall look. I used Vivid Lacquer plate VL 011 to create the blood spot look. Sadly, the old "blood" turned out too red violet, looking almost purple on the white. The new "blood" turned out better, in my opinion. The colors I used for the "blood" were Zoya Sooki and OPI Lincoln Park After Dark. Everything was topped with Seche.







No comments:

Post a Comment