Monday, October 14, 2013

Happy Columbus Day!

Good evening!

I've two manis I want to share with you tonight, yesterday's Stamping Sunday challenge and today's BCA mani. Let's get started!

Yesterday's theme for Stamping Sunday was simply over a black base. Done! Two coats of Zoya Raven, one coat of OPI's Call me on my Cell-ery, one coat of Seche. Stamped images were from Bundle Monster BM-223, Winstonia W116, Shany SH02, and Red Angel RA-119, stamped in CND Vinylux in Cream Puff. Let me just take a moment and say how impressed I am with how that stamps. It's pretty opaque over black and red (the red I tried was Zoya Sookie). One more coat of Seche and done.








Today's mani was a pink themed one for BCA month :) I used another color from OPI specially for BCA month, ok, well, not color. The bright pink, shimmery, jelly like Shatter they released two years ago. One coat of that over 2 coats of Zoya Purity, topped with Seche.







No comments:

Post a Comment