Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Aly's Dream Polish review!

Good evening!

It's not very often I get to do a product review, but tonight I have one for you. It's of a brand new indie polish maker, Aly's Dream Polish. She offers one of the largest color variety in holo polish I've ever seen. That's right, I said holo. She also offers holo topcoats. I'm going to show you one of her full coverage holo colors.

Meet Dark Emerald......


First, I love the bottle shape :) This pic was taken in full sunlight, and you can see some the holo-ness in this pic.

For my swatches, I only needed 2 coats to achieve full opacity. The formula is nice, very comparable to OPI's DS holos. There is some slight linear holo tendencies, but that's only in direct sunlight; the rest of time it's scattered. Here are the sunlight pics......







The next pics were taken inside with a flash.....







Overall, I'm very happy with the whole experience and with the polish, I totally recommend Aly's Dream Polish. As of March 29th, her store is open for business, which you can find here, but don't take just my word for it! Check out her FB page to see what happy customers are saying about their polish!

*Please note, I purchased this polish, with the intention of reviewing it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment