Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Not your traditional French mani!

Good evening!

Apologies for not posting yesterday's mani. I loved my swatch of OPI's Tiffany Case so much, that I did a full mani with it, on top of my being tired and too lazy to post last night xD

I do have today's mani to show you, though. I haven't done a French in ages, mainly because I don't care for traditional Frenches; they're just too boring for. What I did today wasn't boring, at least not in my opinion. I started with just a single coat of OPI's Rosy Future and topped with Seche. I let that dry well, then got out my Scotch tape.

I taped off my nails just below my smile lines and applied a thin coat of OPI's Solitaire. I didn't topcoat over Solitaire, I just left it as it was. This was prolly one of the prettiest manis I have done, and one of the simplest :)




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment