Saturday, April 13, 2013

Pink lemonade, anyone?

Good morning!

I have for this morning an Indie polish I received last Christmas as part of a Secret Santa swap I was in. It's the first of the brand that I now own, Amy's Nail Boutique Pink Lemonade.

Pink Lemonade is full of yellow and pink tiny, tiny hex matte glitters. Sometimes, it looks like there's orange in there, but there isn't any; I checked with a loupe just to be sure. The glitters are suspended in a clear base that dries kinda matte.

First, I had to thin the crap out the bottle I got, lol. I think that was just mine, and not manufacturer problem. I finally got it thin enough to use this week :) I found it is easier to apply a drop of it near the cuticle and spread it out from there, not necessarily dabbing, but not quite like you would with normal polish.

My mani started with 2 coats of China Glaze's Sunshine Pop let to dry, followed by one coat of Pink Lemonade, a coat of Gelous to smooth it out, and Seche.








No comments:

Post a Comment