Friday, April 26, 2013

Last of my OPI swatches!

At least for now!

Good evening! I don't have today's mani to show you, because, again, I wore a color I've already shown, and I didn't do anything different with it. If you're curious, I had Zoya Chyna on my tips.

Instead, I'm going to show the last of OPI swatches. There's just 5 of them, so sit back and enjoy :)

Starting off is The "It" color. This is a golden yellow that's very jelly like. It's not streaky like most yellows, but I still needed 4 coats for opacity.




Next up is Pamploma Purple. Pamploma Purple is more a berry purple than a regular purple, like Funky Dunkey. It's definitely a one coater, even though I did two for this swatch, and it's perfect for stamping.





In that same vein, Lincoln Park of Dark is also great for stamping. It's a blackened red creme that can be a one coater.






Alrighty, next is my other glow in the dark, Glow-ink in the Dark. It's kind of a purpley blue color that dries matte like Zombody to Love. My swatch was done with 4 coats.





Lastly is Russian Navy, the original. RN is interesting; it definitely looks like a purple shimmer in the bottle, but on the nail, it looks to be blue, and when you take it off, it looks green. It does stain. My swatch is 2 coats.





So there you have it! The last of the OPI swatches. I do have other brands that will get shown, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment