Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Pretty Pink Wednesday!

Good evening! Happy humpday and Pink Wednesday!

I bring to you tonight a trend that's been pretty popular in the nail world for several months now: accent nails. Accent nails are a fun way to add some zip to your mani, and the great thing about them is there are no limits on what you can do! Usually, ring fingers and thumbs are used as accents, but it's really up to you which you chose as your accent.

For my accent mani, I picked my ring fingers and thumbs, and kept it simple. I painted my accents with Zoya Arizona, and the other three fingers were done in Zoya Shelby. I applied 3 coats of each and topped with Poshe. That's it!

I seriously thought that this mani would trigger an OCD fit in me, but it didn't bother me as much as I thought it would lol. I really love this color combo, it's so pretty :)






No comments:

Post a Comment