Sunday, July 8, 2012

Stamping Sunday!

Good evening! I hope y'all had a great weekend; if not, tomorrow's a new day and can only be better :)

Ok, so today's Stamping Sunday theme was called "inspired by something you love". This was really a no brainer for me lol. I took three of my favorite things and put them into one mani.

I started with two coats of Blue My Mind from OPI. This is one of my first ever OPIs and one of my favorite blues (out of allllllll the blues I own, and I own a lot :P). I then layered 1 coat of Me + Blue from Nicole by OPI. It's my understanding that Me + Blue and the Ulta exclusive The Flowers are Blue-ming! are the same thing, so you don't need both. I can't take credit for coming up with this combo; a good friend of mine on FaceBook did it first and I loved it so much I wanted to copy it. Blue and holo, what's not to love?

I topped that all with SV and waited for my ring fingers to dry enough to stamp on. I didn't really feel up to stamping the entire mani, so I only did accents. I used Red Angel plate 102 and Konad special white for the accents. I absolutely love butterflies and this is one of my favorite images. I only wish it was bigger. One last coat of SV on the accents and done!







Oh, and this is another image where my squishy stamper came in handy. I really only used part of this particular image this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment