Sunday, July 22, 2012

Stamping Sunday!

Good evening! I hope everyone has had a great weekend. Mine was rather uneventful, with the exception of running a few errands yesterday, one of which included a run to Sally's. That turned up a couple of great finds, one of China Glaze's On Safari colors and Luxe & Lush =D

So, today is Stamping Sunday, and the challenge for today was your favorite new plate. Well, I don't have any of this year's sets from the big companies, except for MASH's second set that I think was released last year. So instead, I chose just my favorite plate, which is just about anything with butterflies. One, though, I like more than the other I have- Red Angel plate 102.

I started with 2 coats of Zoya Wednesday. I find this particular creme, out of the four I have from this collection, the easiest to apply. I topped it with SV and let it dry. For the stamping, I used Maybelline's Navy Narcissist from the Color Show collection. That color stamps so well, I'm very impressed. A little trick I've learned to minimize smearing my stamping: I clean up my manicure before applying one last layer of SV. That seems to help, at least for me anyways.




No comments:

Post a Comment