Friday, July 20, 2012

Some holo goodness, and a bit of seriousness......

Good morning.

It is with a heavy heart that I write this morning's post. By now, most of you have prolly heard about the movie theater shooting in Aurora, Colorado very early this morning. My heart and prayers go out to all those whose lives' were affected by this tragic event. You can find quite a bit of info on just about every news and social media outlet if you don't know what happened.


Reluctantly moving on, I bring you one of my untried, only swatched colors. I've had this color for several months but just hadn't had the opportunity to really wear it, mostly because the weather was just so crappy when I got it. This is the kind of color you want to wear when it's bright and sunny out, because it's a holo :)

I kept this mani pretty simple, so as not to drown out the holoness. All I did were 3 coats of OPI's DS Sapphire topped with Poshe and that was it. Contrary to the name, DS Sapphire is not sapphire colored; it's more of a sky blue than anything. Personally, I think OPI should have switched DS Sapphire and DS Glamour name wise :P






No comments:

Post a Comment