Monday, July 2, 2012

Better late......

Than not at all!

Good morning! Today's post is going to feature yesterday's Stamping Sunday Challenge, circles and dots. Yesterday just got too hectic and time got away from me and yeah :P BUT this is the first of two posts today!

So, circles and dots. Not quite as easy as you would think, at least not for me lol. I realized that I need more practice but I don't think my mani came out too bad. I started with 2 coats of my base color, My Boyfriend Scales Walls from OPI. Can I tell you how much I freakin' LOVE this color?! It's what I would call a cold white; there is a very definitely blue undertone to it. Unlike Alpine Snow, MBSW is just about perfect with 2 coats, where AS takes at least 3 for me. I love MBSW so much that I went and got a second a bottle :) I topped with SV so that I wouldn't ruin my base when I stamped.

Now, for some strange reason, out of all the plates I have, it seems I only have one that has any kind of circles or dots. Could be I just didn't look hard enough; I don't know. But that is the one I used, Red Angel plate 108 stamped with Wet 'N Wild's Black Cream. I used my squishy stamper for this, and while it could have looked better, I don't think it looks too bad. I'm still trying to get the hang of it.





No comments:

Post a Comment