Thursday, May 2, 2013

A few Color Club swatches

Good evening!

I have some Color Club swatches to show you tonight :) You may or may not have seen them, since they are from summer 2011, I believe. It's the Foiled collection, which I found locally, finally, several months ago. I mainly bought the set because I had read they were great for stamping, but it turns out I like most of the colors. The whole collection is foils.

I'm going to show you three colors tonights, and the other three Saturday night. All my swatches for this collection are 2 coats, even though a few are good at one. I did test them all, and they do stamp pretty decently. So, without further ado, here are Perfect Mol-ten, Antiquated, and Cold Metal. Btw, Cold Metal does stain a little, but if you're careful with removal, you should be fine.












No comments:

Post a Comment