Sunday, May 26, 2013

Stamping Sunday!

Good evening! I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend :)

So, today is Stamping Sunday, and today's theme was called "inspired by your new summer dress, swimsuit, or shoes". It just happened that I bought a new dress a week and a half ago for my parents' 35th anniversary vow renewal next. Here's a pic of it:


Let me just say, I love this dress :) This isn't my photo, since my dress is at my grandmother's getting altered, this is the stock photo from where I ordered it.

I started with a base of 2 coats of OPI's My Boyfriend Scales Walls topped with Seche. MBSW is my fave white, since it's a "cold" white as opposed to a stark white. Then, I stamped, one at a time, with Sinful Colors Exotic Green, Maybelline Colorshow's Flash of Purple, Sally Hansen InstaDri's Co-Balt Blue, and Wet 'N Wild's Black Creme, using my Apipila P.2 plate. I topped it all off with another coat of Seche.

I know I didn't get the pattern exactly, but I think it looks close, and not too bad.







No comments:

Post a Comment