Wednesday, May 1, 2013

A little bit of sand art

Good evening!

Sorry I was MIA last night; I was very upset over an issue with work and I ended up going to bed early =\ Today was better, though, except for the gloomy, rainy weather we're having.

So, in effort to brighten things, I chose to do a bright-ish mani. A few weeks ago, I posted my first mani using Amy's Nail Boutique Pink Lemonade, which sent me on a search for another matte glitter. Enter in Pretty & Polished Sand Art. Sand Art is a multi-neon matte glitter suspended in a clear base. I'm not sure how many coats it would take for opacity, since I layered it. My base color was 2 coats of Zoya Robyn, with 2 coats of Sand Art over it. I didn't use Gelous to smooth it, because it wasn't needed. I just used a single coat of Seche.






No comments:

Post a Comment