Friday, May 3, 2013

Some sponging

Good evening!

I wanted to get this posted before I pass out for the night; it's been a hectic week >.<

Ok, I love sponging, and I've seen some awesome manis lately with different sponging ideas. One of my Facebook friends had done one that was really pretty. She had sponged blue and green polishes over white. I loved the look so much, I wanted to try it for myself. My first attempt wasn't a huge a success, and this one is a little better. I can't seem to keep to my green and blue from blending too much =\

I started with 2 coats of Zoya Purity topped with Seche. I waited till it was dry, then took a makeup sponge and sponged on first Zoya Zuzu, then Zoya Rocky. It ended up looking more like a watercolor mani, I think, but that's ok. I stamped over it with Winstonia 112 and Zoya Trixie. It wasn't what I pictured it to be, but I like it.






No comments:

Post a Comment