Thursday, May 9, 2013

MOAR flakiezz!!!!

Good evening!

I've been on a flakie kick, I admit it :P I love them, they can change the entire look of a mani with just one coat; it's that simple. I prolly have close to a dozen of them in my stash.

Tonight I'm showing you one of my newer ones, along with another new Zoya..... Well, they're both Zoya :P

I started with 2 coats of Josie, which is a pretty grass green creme. To me, it's a bit of dusty grass green, though, kinda like OPI's Pirates of the Caribbean collection. It's slight, and I wouldn't even had noticed it until I saw it agaisnt other colors. Anyways, Josie was opaque and non streaky in 2 coats. Once dry, I layered a coat of Opal on top, followed by one coat of Seche then one coat of OPI's Matte Topcoat, because, you know I can't just leave flakies shiny :P






No comments:

Post a Comment